Monday 26 May 2014

Cartoon for the Day - Hon. Chris Alexander meets Wolverine

I'm no political analyst. I'm not even all that politically aware, though I'd like to change that and start doing stuff like this (but better) more regularly. So I can't speak much to party agendas or the long-term ramifications of the Conservatives' bill C-24 to amend citizenship rights and procedures here in Canada, but it seemed flawed to me the moment I encountered it. I had a friend post this article to Facebook, to which my response was, "Boy, they sure are eager to take massive steps backwards." I had just seen Days of Future Past, and with that on my mind there was really only one sort of cartoon I could formulate: a pun. That's about as informed as this one gets. Cheers.


1 comment:

  1. yaaaaaaa. That's about what needs to happen. 2015 can't come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete